Preparation time: 30mins.
Cooking time: 45mins.
1 lb. ground meat OR 2 boneles chicken breast
1 cup cooked rice
1 can beans (your choice)
1 med.size onion
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 can enchillada sauce (mild OR hot)
1 package of large wraps (6, 8 or 10)
1. cook and drain ground meat...if using chicken-cook , shread and add to step 2.
2. add chopped onion - continue to cook
3. add in 3/4 of sauce
4. add rice and beans
5. simmer at low temp. for 15 mins.
6.time to fill the wraps! ---> how much you out in depends on how many wraps u are filling.
1/2 cup per wrap is a good start.
7.wrap up filling like a burrito and place in lightly grease rectangle casserole dish---> if making 8 or 10, squish them in there---> they will fit!
8. pour remaining 1/4 of sauce over enchilladas
9. sprinkle cheese over top
10. bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30-45mins
11. ENJOY with sour cream or salsa!!