Dietary guidance: v
* 6 eggs
* 1 ¼ cup sugar
* 15 oz ground hazelnuts
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1. Butter one 10-inch spring form pan
2. Line with aluminum foil or parchment paper and butter the foil/paper
3. Beat eggs and sugar in stand mixer until creamy and smooth
4. Mix nuts with baking powder and breadcrumbs.
5. Sift together all dry ingredients through mesh strainer.
6. Slowly add to egg mixture
7. Bake in spring form pan for about 50 - 70 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out with only a few crumbs