Preparation time: 5
Cooking time: 10
Thin rice noodles
Salmon Roe (fish eggs or otherwise known as ikura)
thinly slice shitake mushrooms
scallops or peeled prawns
- scrambled egg
- sliced abalone is the original recipe
1. Soak rice noodles in boiling hot water for 8 min so it is al dente (Don't boil it or it will fall apart!). Then drain.
2. Dip scallops (cut in half if big) or peeled prawns in light soy sauce and grill so it's brown on both sides but not over cooked.
3. Lightly stir fry shitake mushrooms for a couple minutes and green onions at the end.
4. Mix noodles, mushrooms, scallops together in a bowl. Carefully mix the salmon roe so as to not crush them.
5. Drizzle with truffle oil and garnish with cilantro.