* 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
* 1 onion
* 1 1/2 pounds cooked, cubed chicken meat
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 large carrots, diced
* 2 stalks celery, chopped
* 1 large red bell pepper, diced
* 3/4 cup fresh pea pods, halved
* 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
* 6 cups cooked white rice
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup soy sauce
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, then add chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, red bell pepper, pea pods and green bell pepper and stir-fry another 5 minutes. Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
3. Finally, stir in scrambled eggs and 1/3 cup soy sauce, heat through and serve hot.