Preparation time: 1 1/2 hours
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
Dietary guidance: v
1 1/2 tsp. yeast
1/4 c. sugar
1 c. warm water
3 c. flour
2 tsp. oil
Then I used the bread machine on dough setting.
1. Mix first 4 ingredients, let rest 5 minutes.
2. Mix in egg, oil and flour
3. Use dough setting on your bread machine
5. Melt 1 cube butter in Bundt pan.
6. Roll dough into about the size of golf balls
7. Coat each ball in melted butter, roll in brown sugar & cinnamon; and stack in pan, standing up against each other.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.