Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking time: 25 min.
Dietary guidance: v
1 tablespoon oil, for frying
1 large onion, coarsely chopped
1 can button mushrooms, rinsed
1 tablespoon soup mix
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely grated
1. Fry the onion in the oil until golden.
2. Add the mushrooms and continue sauteing for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Add the soup mix, the black pepper and the paprika.
4. Add enough water to make a sauce.
5. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce has reached the desired thickness.