Dietary guidance: v
1 Kg of white or strong bread flour
1 TBSP of sea salt
1 TBSP of sugar
2 packets of dry active yeast
675 fluid oz of lukewarm water
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 DEGREES
1. Dissolve sugar and yeast into water and let stand for a min.
2. Mix flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Create a well in the flour/salt mixture large enough to contain the water mixture, and pour it into that well.
4. With a fork, slowly bring flour into the water mixture from the walls of the well until the texture becomes a stodgy porridge.
5. With a spatula, bring more flour into the water from the sides of the bowl inward until it almost forms a cohesive dough.
6. Take the dough out of the bowl and knead it for about ten minutes. (Folding and pressing the dough together continuosly)
7. Cover the dough loosely with plastic wrap, and let stand for 30 min.
8. After the 30 minutes, take whatever size piece u want of it and roll that to ur desired thickness and shape (preferably kinda thin since this rises quite a bit).
9. This makes about 8 small pizzas or 5 large ones approximately.
10. Put ur desired sauce, toppings, and cheese on the dough, and baked it on a cookie sheet or tray for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees.