Preparation time: 30
Cooking time: till becomes bronze (around 30 min.)
Dietary guidance: v
*fresh mushrooms (a box is more than enough)
*Oil (canola or olive)
*1 package yellow cheese
*1 cottage cheese
1. Saute the onions in a sauce pan till they become bronze. Once they are ready put them in a seperate large bowl.
2. Saute in the same pan fresh mushrooms (if they are canned you can skip this step)
3. Add to the mushrooms the yogurt and let it sit till it bubbles.
4. Poor all ingredients into the bowl if the onions (including the ingredients in the sauce pan). Mix
tip: cut the yellow cheese into cubes so it will spread evenly in the casserole.
5. Add seasoning (as much as you would like)
6. Poor all the ingredients in the bowl into a casserole and put in the oven on regular hear till it becomes brown.