Minced pork 150 g
Spring onions 2 sprigs
Minced Garlic 1 â€“ 2 tablespoons
Minced Ginger 1 â€“ 2 tablespoons
Spicy bean sauce 3 tablespoon
Oyster sauce 1 tablespoon
Shaoxing wine 2 tablespoon
Sesame oil ½ tablespoon
Sugar A Pinch
1) Cut brinjal into ½ inches diagonal pieces
2) Deep fry in 160 degree oil for 2 mins, drain oil
3) Remove oil from wok, leaving about 1 teaspoon of oil in wok, brown minced meat.
4) Turn to low heat, add in spicy bean sauce and stir fry till aromatic, add in ground garlic and ginger.
5) Turn heat up, adding oyster sauce, sugar and wine
6) Finally add in brinjal, stir-fry till cooked, then add in spring onions and sesame oil.