Dietary guidance: v v
1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/2 cup splenda
1 tsp artificial vanilla extract
3/4 Cup unbleached flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and spray 8X8 pan.
2. Mix applesauce, splenda and vanilla in a medium bowl.
3. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a different bowl.
4. Add the mixtures together until just combined.
5. Spread in pan and bake 25-30 minuts until center is firm and not sticky.
6. Cool completely before slicing.
Per serving: 61 Calories, 1 g fat, 14 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Fibre, 335 mg sodium, 2 g protein, 74 mg Calcium
*From a posting on the Weight Watchers website. Very good!