Cooking time: 45-50 min
Dietary guidance: v
3 Packages Cream cheese -- 8oz.
1 Cup Sugar
4 Large Eggs
1/3 Cup Amaretto
1 1/2 Cups Graham cracker crumbs
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Sugar
6 Tablespoons Butter -- Melted
8 Ounces Sour Cream
1 Tablespoon Sugar (plus 1 teaspoon)
1 Tablespoon Amaretto
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, sugar and butter. Pat mixture in bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Beat cram cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
3. Pour into and bake in a pre-heated 375' oven for 45-50 minutes.
4. Mix the sour cream, sugar and amaretto. Spoon the mixture over the cheesecake when done and return to oven for 5 minutes at 500'. Let ripen 48 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Top with 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds, and chocolate curls before serving.