Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
Dietary guidance: v
1 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 cup milk
1/3 cup dried fruit
1/4 cup olive oil
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Light the oven. 350ºF/Gas mark 5.
2. Combine the dough mix ingredients and leave to soak while you measure the rest out
3. Seperately combine the raising mix ingredients.
5. Seperately combine topping mix ingredients.
5. Fold the raising mix into the dough mix only enough to ensure all the powder is wet.
6. Spoon into muffin cases (2/3 full). Mix makes 8 deep muffins, 12 shallow muffins.
7. Top each with a teaspoon or so of the topping mix, spreading to cover the muffin.
8. Bake on the top shelf for 25 minutes.