Serves: 6-8 servings
3 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
1 cup simple syrup
1 cup whipping (35%) cream
1 cup milk
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/4 cup raspberry jam
1/4 cup orange juice
1. In a food processor or blender, puree peaches with syrup until smooth. Transfer to a clean larrge bowl. Stir in cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate until completely cold or overnight.
2. Transfer to an ice crema maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
3. Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, puree raspberries, jam and orange juice until smooth.
4. When the ice cream is almost frozen, pack half of it into a freezerproff container. Spoon in half of the raspberry mixture. Repeat layers once.
5. Gently swirl raspberry mixture into ice cream with a knife. Cover and freeze until firm.