Preparation time: 15
Cooking time: 0
Dietary guidance: v
6 oz. cream cheese
About 1 cup of heavy cream
1 can of Comstock cherries
1 graham cracker crust
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. With mixer, blend 6 oz. cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside.
2. In separate bowl, whip 1 cup of heavy cream until it becomes whipped cream.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Spread into bottom of graham cracker crust.
5. Top with cherries.
6. Chill at least 2 hrs (I like to refrigerate overnight).