Preparation time: 15minutes
Cooking time: 45minutes
1 chicken(cut into pcs) or about eight chicken thigh, 1 medium white radish (japanese daikon),
12 or more dried mushroom,
some dried bamboo fungus (ç«¹ç¬™) - optional
1. Cut radish into cubes. Soak mushrooms till soften then cut into thin slices. Cut bamboo fungus into about 4cm, rinse with water and set aside.
2. Scald chix in boiling water for few minutes to remove blood. Drain and set aside. Fill up pot with water.
3. Add chix, radish and mushroom into the water and bring tol boil.
4. Lower flame and simmer till chix is tender- about 30-45mins. add bamboo fungus in the middle of simmering.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste