1. Place the onions, tomatoes, garlic and oregano in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Oil a baking pan and place fish in the pan without touching each other. Sprinkle Paprika on top of Tilapia. Pour the ingredients from the bowl over the Tilapia. Add olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15-20 minute (until the fish is soft).
4. Serve with a Greek Peasant Salad, a glass of white wine (preferably SKOURAS* white) and a crusty Italian/French bread (to soak up the juices).
* Available at Nabeel's® International Market
** Available at Fish Market (downtown) Piggly Wiggly, V. Richards, Western Supermarkets, Whole Foods and of course Nabeel's®.
If you would like to watch a video of this recipe being prepared, please follow this YouTube link: