1. Separate the egg yolks and beat them until they're just broken.
2. In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, cream, salt, and teabags until the liquid is hot.
3. Whisk a little of the hot cream into the egg yolks; then pour the whole egg yolk mixture into the cream.
4. Cook on a low flame, stirring continuously, until the custard coats the back of a spoon.
5. Remove the custard from heat and stir in the honey.
6. Strain the sweetened custard into a bowl and chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
7. Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions that came with your ice cream maker.