Preparation time: 8-12 MINS.
Serves: Makes 1 Arch Deluxe
- THE SECRET SAUCE:
- 1 t. mayonnaise ½ t. Grey Poupon Specialty peppercorn mustard
- 1 sesame seed hamburger bun (potato roll style with split crown)
- ¼ lb. beef patty
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1-2 tomato slices
- 1-2 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 T. ketchup
- 1 T. chopped white onion
- McDonald™s hamburger seasoning SEE RECIPE
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise & the Dijon mustard. Set aside. This is the secret sauce.
- Toast the face of each of the buns on a griddle.
- Follow Quarter-Pounder cooking instructions for the beef patty.
- Dress your BUN in the following order: On the crown (top bun)
special sauce, ketchup, onions, lettuce, tomato, & cheese.
- Add the cooked beef patty then the toasted heel.
If you want an Arch Deluxe with bacon, pre-cook some thick sliced Hormel® pepper bacon, breaking one slice per burger in half. Lay the halves side by side on top of the cheese before adding the meat. (Or just use thick sliced bacon, adding a dash of pepper when cooking.)