Preparation time: 10
Cooking time: 20
Another very delicious, incredibly simple recipe that would also make quite an impressive meal with some accompaniments.
- 2 large chicken breasts (more or less depending on how many people)
- 1 large jar of Vodka sauce, any brand (looks like creamy tomato sauce)
- 1 small package feta (a little goes a long way)
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Cook in frying pan with a little oil.
- Boil rigatoni according to box
- Heat vodka sauce in pan on LOW heat, stirring,
- Mix all together, and crumble 1-2 handfuls of feta, (to taste) and mix in.