Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
The easiest way to cook chicken for amateurs. Pinky tried it last evening and it was really one of the yummiest MURGIS ive ever had!!
- chicken legs: 4 pieces, halved, so that u have evtl. 8 pieces.
- finely chopped onions: 2
- tarmaric (curry) powder/haldi: 1 tsp
- red hot chilli powder: 1 1/2 tsp
- ginger paste: 1 tsp
- garlic paste: 1 tsp
- green chillis: depends on ur taste
- heat the oil, fry the onions till the colour turns gold-brown
- put the ginger and garlic paste to it.
- put a little bit water if u have the feeling that it is getting burnt.
- put the haldi and chilli powder to it. cook with some water till u get a medium thick sauce.
- put the chickens into it. cook with high heat for 5 mins. put some hot water occasionally, if u again have the feeling it is getting burnt. but dont put too much watr
- now put 2-3 cups of hot water. the ammount of water depends on ur our taste. if u wanna have it gravy, then put only 2 cups of hot water.
- cover the pot and let the chicken cook for 10 mins.
- put salt and sliced green chilli to the half cooked curry and cover up again.
- cook for another 10 mins. stirr occasionally.
- Guten Apetit!!