Easy - for beginners
From Diana's Kitchen Korner https://www.facebook.com/DianasKitchenKorner
- 5lbs. potatoes; peeled and chopped
- 1 sm. onion; chopped
- 8oz. cream cheese; softened
- 3-14.5oz. cans reduced sodium chicken broth (or frozen broth!)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- As Garnishes you can use:
- Put potatoes & onion in crock-pot after peeling and chopping.
- Combine the cream cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup & the pepper. Add this mix to the crock-pot.
- Cover & cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- After cooking time, mash the potatoes if you want the soup to be thicker.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish!
Leftovers of this recipe freezes well for another day. :).
If you like this - please share - and “like” my page http://www.facebook.com/dianaskitchenkorner because I have lots more recipes there!