Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Easy - for beginners
- 1 onion
- 3 peppers, different colors
- 4 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- frozen chicken strips
- Chipotle Rub
- Southwestern Rub
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 block cheese
- Chop onion with Food Chopper. 2. Chop peppers with Food Chopper or slice with Ultimate Mandolin.
- Press two cloves of garlic using Garlic Press into Deep Covered Baker.
- Peel and slice two cloves of garlic using Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set into Deep Covered Baker.
- Juice on like using Citrus Press into Deep Covered Baker.
- Layer onions, peppers, Chipotle Rub, Southwestern Rub and frozen chicken strips in Deep Covered Baker. Microwave for 12 minutes.
- Stir. Microwave for an additional 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile lay out tortillas and grate cheese on to tortillas using Rotary Grater.
- Using Salad Chopper, chop up ingredients in Deep Covered Baker and add to tortillas. Add sour cream and additional rubs (Chipotle or Southwestern) if desired.