Preparation time: 10
Cooking time: 30
Easy - for beginners
Easter is always a great time to do a spot of baking “ so why not try one of these deliciously light muffins? Enjoy!
- 250ml of Avonmore Light 1% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and then grease a fairy cake or muffin tray with 12 holes, or 12 muffin tins and add cake cases/greaseproof paper.
- Mix the flour, drinking chocolate and sugar together.
- Next up, mix the milk, melted butter and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the chocolate mixture and pour in milk. Stir!
- Add chocolate chips pour mixture into each muffin tin or cake case, until 3/4 full.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes and leave to cool ïŠ
Image from Leszek.Leszczynski under Creative Commons: