Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Easy - for beginners
This is a combination of my beef fajitas and parts of a shrimp fajita recipe I found. The trio aspect makes for some wonderful fajitas. we started having these and I kept losing the shrimp recipe, so I'm combining them here with chicken added.
- Shrimp & Chicken & Beef Fajitas
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend - divided
- 4 Tbsp. Olive Oil - divided
- 4 Tbsp. Lime Juice - Divided
- 2 Onion Sliced
- 2 Green Peppers Sliced
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1 lbs. Flank Steak
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Combine half of the oil, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy and Lime Juice in a large Ziploc Bag
- Cut Flank Steak into slices. Against the grain and about 1/2 inch thick
- add Steak strips to Marinade and let sit for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with 1 Tbsp. oil, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chili powder and cumin; let stand 10 minutes.
- Again Combine the other half of oil, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy and Lime Juice in a large Ziploc Bag
- Cut chicken into small bite size pieces or small strips
- Add chicken to marinade and let sit for 1 hour
- Put steak in a large skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Remove steak from skillet and using the same skillet cook the onions and bell peppers for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove onions & bell peppers and in the same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and chicken pieces; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
- Warm the tortillas in microwave with napkins in between.
- Fill tortillas with meat, veggies and any other toppings you prefer.