Green Beans, Chicken & Potatoes
Easy - for beginners
- 4 medium potatoes, cut
- 2 c. green beans, cut
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- Line one side of the pan with green beans.
- Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.