Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 0
Easy - for beginners
This Honey Bee Latte recipe is a tasty and convenient way to make sure you are getting plenty of calcium, but it™s not just for grownups, kids will love this too!
- 300ml Avonmore Lactose Free Milk
- ½ vanilla bean stripped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 60ml of hot water
- Crushed Ice
- Lace a cup with 1/2 the honey.
- Then in a separate cup, place the vanilla bean and the remainder of honey. Add the 60ml’s of hot water of top of the ingredients and allow to steep for one minute.
- Now add the Avonmore Lactose Free Milk.
- Finally pour over the crushed ice and enjoy.
For something with more of a kick try adding a shot of espresso!