Cooking time: 50 mins
Easy - for beginners
Serves: 3 to 4
Tasty sticky easy to make wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lrg clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- Wash wings off well and cut in pieces at the joint. Discard tips.
- In a large glass bowl, combine remaining ingredietns and mix well.
- Add wings and marinate in the fridge for 2 to 4 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Arrange wings in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 50 mins or until juices run clear.
- Turn wings occasionally to coat well with sticky sauce while
- tasty sticky wings that go well on their own, with a beer, with pizza or as a appetizer before a meal.
- Recipe may be easily doubled or even tripled for more people.
** Recipe is from a Sick Kids Hospital Fundraising Cookbook that I have had for years. :)