Preparation time: 5-10
Cooking time: 15
A smooth and tangy noodle, adapted to from honey mustard flavours. We invented this ourselves. I hope you like it
- ¢ 2 chicken thighs
- ¢ Garlic
- ¢ 1 Onion
- ¢ Vegetables (snow peas, spinach, carrot, garlic scapes, spring onions, whatever you like)
- ¢ 3 tablespoons seeded mustard
- ¢ ½ cup honey
- ¢ 1 tub Sour cream
- ¢ Flat Egg Noodles
- ¢ Salt and Pepper
- ¢ Coriander
- ¢ Lemon slices
- Cook chicken thighs whole in wok.
- Remove, allow to cool, then slice.
- Cook onion and garlic.
- Add veggies and salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add honey, mustard, sour cream and noodles.
- Return chicken.
- Add spring onions and garlic scapes.
- Stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with lemon and coriander.