Preparation time: 15
Cooking time: 30
Easy - for beginners
Only 3 ingredients, 5 steps...**Warning** These are very addictive & melt in your mouth!!
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 pack Cooking Chocolate (Hershey’s Semi sweet chocolate chips the best)
- Place Oreo Cookies in a bag/blender and smash/blend until it is the consistency of dirt.
- Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed Oreos.
- Roll the mixture into balls.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Cover balls in chocolate then leave to set in the fridge.