Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Easy - for beginners
Learned from a colleague but she didnt want to share the whole thing so, did some experimenting to get the best result..
- 1 kg chicken feet- separated at the joint
- 2 big onions- sliced finely
- 5 red chilies- sliced
- lime juice- enough for submerging the mixture
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cencaluk
- 1 big raw mango- grated (optional)
- kaffir lime leaves (optional but makes it smell lovely…)
- Boil chicken feet till tender. Scoop out, soaked in iced/ cold water for 5 minutes & tossed in colander.
- Mix the other ingredients while boiling the chicken feet.
- Mix the chicken feet with the mixture & keep cool before serving.