Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 3:40
Easy - for beginners
Serves: 1 lg loaf
This bread recipe is really excellent as a daily multigrain bread (without the cinnamon and raisins), or as a special raisin bread treat. (Either way, it is soo amazing toasted, too!)
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Robin Hood Best For Bread Homestyle White Flour
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) Robin Hood Best For Bread Multigrain Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon (OPTIONAL)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) bread machine yeast
- 1 cup (250 mL) raisins (OPTIONAL)
- Select loaf size.
- ADD ingredients to machine according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Selection White or Whole Wheat Cycle.