Preparation time: 15 Min
Cooking time: 18-20 Min
Easy - for beginners
Brie wrapped in Cinnamon roll pastry and baked until it has thoroughly melted inside.
- 1 package of cinnamon roll dough (I used Grands)
- 1 8oz wheel of brie cheese
- 5oz Jelly (I used apricot)
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Heat oven to 350°.
- Open brie and take off the wrapping. Place it on the cookie sheet.
- Cover the top of the brie with strips of cinnamon rolls cut to size. (Save some for the other side!)
- Flip the brie and put the jelly on this side of the cheese covering completely.
- Finish wrapping the rest of the brie and jelly inclosing completely. Remember to get the sides.
- Place cookie sheet in oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- After removing it from oven and letting it cool a few minutes, place the frosting that came with the cinnamon rolls.
This meal can be served with crackers and is better still warm on the inside. It is Amazing!