Preparation time: 0
Cooking time: 25 mins
Easy - for beginners
I don't know where my wife found this, but we tried it and everyone raved about it. I was told I had to keep it. I doubt it is actual Olive Garden, but it does taste good.
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 3 Chicken Breasts sliced in 1/2 x2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese ( preferably fresh)
- 1 lb fettuccine, prepared as directed
- Cook the Fettucine as directed on box
- heat the olive oil in a skillet and add chicken when hot. cook thouroughly browning lightly.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly. Do not stop stirring.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
- Top hot fettucine noodles with chicken and spoon on sauce.
Serving Size: 1 (191 g) Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 476 62%
Total Fat 52.9g 81%
Saturated Fat 3 1.7g 158%
Cholesterol 228.3mg 76%
Sodium 366.9mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 57.4g 19%
Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10%
Sugars 1.8 g 7%
Protein 17.2g 34%