Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 hrs
Easy - for beginners
Serves: 4 - 6
Tender beef steak in a tomato spice sauce
- 3 lbs - boneless top sirloin, blade or chuck steak
- 1 lrg can tomatoes chopped with the juice
- 1 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup steak sauce or BBQ Sauce
- 4 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large onions sliced in rings
- Salt - Kosher or Sea Salt works best
- Pepper - freshly ground or coarse works best
- Steak Spice
- Sprinkle each side of the steak with a little pepper and steak spice ( or more if you really like things spicy)
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour half the mixture into a large glass square baking pan or dish.
- Place the seasoned steaks on top of mixture in pan.
- Our the other half of the tomato mixture over the steaks in the pan.
- Cover with foil well.
- Bake 5 hours at 300. Uncover for the last 30 mins.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, side veggie and fresh bread as a great easy yummy steak supper. Smells wonderful while cooking all afternoon :)