Easy - for beginners
- 1 (18.5 oz) package yellow cake mix (do not use the pudding in the mix type)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 oz.) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tub non-dairy whipped topping
- flaked or shredded coconut
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch cake pan, bake the cake according to package directions.
- Put holes into the top of the cake (use toothpicks or wooden skewers)
- Mix pineapple and sugar then pour over cake.
- Cook the pudding according to the package directions and pour over cake. Chill in refrigerator.
- Spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle coconut on top.
- Keep refrigerated.
If you like this - please share - and “like” my page http://www.facebook.com/dianaskitchenkorner because I have lots more recipes there!