Preparation time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
Easy - for beginners
Sultry shrimp pasta, laced in a vodka and crushed red pepper sauce.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 jumbo shrimp, shelled and cleaned and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 cup tomato sauce (Your favorite sauce)
- 1 lb. penne, cook until pasta is al dente.
- In a pan large heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped shrimps, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper, and cook for 2-3 minute.
- Pour in vodka, cook for 2 mins to cook out the alcohol.
- Add tomato sauce, and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Slowly stir in heavy cream, bring to a gentle boil for 2 more mins.
- Toss in the cooked penne, cook for 2 mins and enjoy !!!