Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Easy - for beginners
This Strawberry Milk Jelly recipe not only looks and tastes great, but is an ideal way to make sure you or your kids are getting your RDA of calcium, for strong bones and teeth!
- 28g Gelatin
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 5 drops Vanilla Essence
- 3 cups Avonmore Lactose Free Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 200g Fresh Strawberries halved
- Heat one cup of water and add gelatin in it.
- Heat until it is thoroughly melted.
- Now add the sugar and vanilla essence.
- Stir well, and after about two minutes add the Avonmore Lactose Free milk.
- Stir occasionally until the mixture thickens.
- Place halved fresh strawberries into mixture face down.
- Pour into a bowl or mould and leave to set in the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!