Tuna & Onion Quiche
- short crust pastry
- 150g plain flour
- 75g margarine
- pinch of salt
- water to mix
- 1/2 small tin tuna (mashed)
- 1/2 large onion (sliced)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup diluted milk
- 25g grated cheese
- pepper n salt to taste
- Make short crust pastry by rubbing-in method and line flan tin.
- Bake blind @ 200C for 15-20mins.
- Beat eggs n add milk n half grated cheese. Season to taste.
- Mixed tuna and onion n line them into the pastry case.
- Pour the egg mixture into the case n sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake @ 180C for 35-40mins (check quiche @ 35min, make sure the top is golden brown).