Easy - for beginners
- 32 Oz un-chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 2 Carrots or 3/4 Cup, chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk or 1/3 Cup, chopped
- 1 Leek or 3/4 Cup, halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 package of quorn chicken, chopped
- 2 Tsp. Vegit
- 3/4 Cup Fine Egg Noodles
- Heat chicken stock in a large pot over a high heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add the carrots, celery, leeks, chicken breast and vegit. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breast and cool. Then tear or chop into bite size pieces.
- Add the egg noodles to the broth and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the soup.
- Cool for little ones and serve.