Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Courtesy of Bill Granger.
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 215g (1 cup) lentils du Puy, cooked to instructions on the packet and drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf (Italian) parsley
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Whisk the mustard, olive oil and vinegar together in a small bowl until combined. Combine the vinaigrette in a bowl with the warm lentils, red onions, herbs and salt and pepper.