Cooking time: 10+mins
Easy - for beginners
the perfect food to catch and trap your little mice
- bread - sliced,
- 1 egg,
- cheese grated (yellow or white cheddar) - in a small pile in length of the middle finger or about 2.5inches,
- worcheshire sauce-optional,
- marmite or vegemite (vegemite for vegetarians)
- bacon (only optional for vegetarians)
- cut several strips of bacon into small lengths, and start cooking.
- preheat oven to 350degrees,
- toast several slices of bread, as many as desired,
- slice an eighth of an onion into small bits.
- spread marmite or vegemite onto toast
- break egg into a mixing bowl
- grate cheese into a pile to almost entire length of middle finger.
- put cheese into mixing bowl with egg, and mix well, should become gooey.
- add onion bits
- spread egg-cheese mixture on top of the marmite/vegemite on toast. like cheese on a pizza.
- add bacon when COMPLETELY cooked. (like you would with peperoni on a pizza)
- put on cooking tray and into oven at 350.
- cook intill cheese is melted as desired.
- please wait for a few minutes to cool a bit.